Today's my nephew's birthday ;)
12/12 and His name is Leonardo ha! We juz celebrated it at "xin xiang le yuan". To be frank, I really hate to go there and have a dinner.:x Fed up of waiting for food!
Oh yea, I saw Ah Liang Hii too juz now, sit at the table beside us, face to face = =" didn't see him quite a long time hehe! He has been my classmate for about 6 years ady. From Primary Three to Form 3 Idk how many times I sat beside him at school. But we don talk that much though. Coz you know I'm not good at social, especially to male.. * Old friend, why are u so shy~ ~ ~
I'm keeping fit recently. :O Yea, I know I've mentioned that I want to keep fat before but It's not fat in the right place.. And then I'll become like this!!↓↓ hahaha juz kidding ><

She is Blake Lively and I <3 her="" o="" p="">3>
A Main character in Gossip Girl.


Hottie hottie yeah!~
Sorry Idk what to say so goodbye ! =/=
Sorry Idk what to say so goodbye ! =/=


No comments:
Post a Comment