making-sweetness What we all want in life. To TRAVEL, FALL IN LOVE and BE HAPPY. :) making-sweetness
making-sweetnessmaking-sweetness

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Hello! Today I just wanna upload some pictures of my mum and dad Hokkaido trip :) Hope you enjoy it!

 I love this pic! It's so natural :)




 It's snowing.



 Look who's that left-most? Haha! So cute her! She's my " Ah hua yi yi " 
This chinese new year I'm going to Bangkok with her family :D *dance around






^^ Wahaha.
It got white colour but my mum choose this one because white gets dirty easily.

I love lemonade ;)

I saw this picture on facebook yesterday. I don understand why there are sadistic treat animal like this.
But I know exactly that one day, they will get their retribution from God for their sins. 
Because the acts we commit in this life, determine where we go in the next.
So next time, oh no no no, They won't have a next life ever! Go to hell!!

Hey guys! 
My name is PANDA, as you can see in this pic, I do look like panda, right?hahaha 


 My pretty

 寶貝 ^^



 RUN!!!

 They are my friends and my baby. They make me laugh without words, and they're the best listener I ever had. I love them with all my heart :) You know, you have to take great care of your pets since you decided to adopt them. It's your responsibility! 


No comments:

Post a Comment