making-sweetness What we all want in life. To TRAVEL, FALL IN LOVE and BE HAPPY. :) making-sweetness
making-sweetnessmaking-sweetness

Sunday, December 11, 2011



Blair Waldorf, a character in Gossip Girl. 
I wish I could be like this. This is crazy, Haha! * admire

Image Detail


Nina Dobrev

Nina Dobrev,

Image Detail

Image Detail

Nina Dobrev has such thick and gorgeous hair. It seems like she really takes care of her hair. 
Well, my hair's thick but not gorgeous. My messy hair has been puzzle me such a long time. :(  
I'm not going to bring my messy hair to Bangkok this Chinese New Year. Yea, started to put hard date on the calendar: Next January.  :)
God I just love traveling! I've been searching about "Bangkok shopping", and I wonder, is it Bangkok a shopping heaven or Girls' paradise? Shopping in Thailand is cheap compared to other destinations.That's what people comment about Bangkok. OMG I can't wait! <3 *Grin




MBK Shopping centre



Central World, Thailand's largest shopping mall.

bangkok Shopping_mall_02

Siam Paragon
SIAM PARAGON SHOPPING CENTRE

Amazing,huh?

最近大腿的肉垂垂的 走路摇摇摆摆 :(
每晚做個50个仰臥起坐 拉拉筋 踏踏空中腳踏车  
Feeling Good! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment