making-sweetness What we all want in life. To TRAVEL, FALL IN LOVE and BE HAPPY. :) making-sweetness
making-sweetnessmaking-sweetness

Friday, December 23, 2011

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind no matter and those who matter don't mind. "

Um, I'm sick this few days becoz of that MarryBrown, but nvm it's getting better with the help of medicines and water and lemonade! :) Oh I love lemonade xx

Juz now one of my doggies juz gave to my Dad's client. They came to my house and accidentally saw the doggies, they really like the dogs and think they're so cute so absolutely I give one to them becoz I rather give them the dog than give it to my dad's worker. I have the responsibility to assure that my dog get a great care, right? 
Besides, my "little dots dots" *it's doggie,  gonna give to my bro's client tonight too :( He's a chinese and he seems like really like the dog so I believe that he will take great care of it, but what so depresses me is that the other one's also gonna give to my dad's worker. :(  Uh, whatever, I'm so sad that I suddenly lost two of them in such a short time :"(

Oh yea, holiday's gonna end sooon and I really don't feel like wanna back to school. =/ My phone was broken so I wanna buy a new one on my own ha! ;) mum and dad might arrived at Hokkaido ady. Miss them T^T


Need you now - Lady Antebellum




No comments:

Post a Comment