making-sweetness What we all want in life. To TRAVEL, FALL IN LOVE and BE HAPPY. :) making-sweetness
making-sweetnessmaking-sweetness

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

媽媽想把小狗們統統送走 因為它們亂哦屎 :( 
每晨都要面對滿地的黃金 害我好煩惱!:(( 
不捨得把它們送走 怕別人不會像我一樣疼它們, 哪裡懂等下送給個變態的? 
唔 母女關係因為這樣又結冰 
不過昨天好了 
因為我幫她開了個Fb Account Haha!
親情才是最重要的對吧 (:

This holiday can't be over like this, I mean aimlessly. So, I'm trying to do some revision in preparation for my Form Five. Otherwise I think I won't be able to handle that, like, a whole new thing. :O Sure, For my future's sake, play, chat, gossip, sleep, and even absent-mindedness will not be allow next year. Or what this all for? Um, I assure that next year will be a tuition year. :/ 



MonaVie Pulse



This is MONΛ.VIE pulse, features 19 fruits and is fortified with important vitamins to help support your cardiovascular system. Mum bought four boxes of it. It's really thick and sweet.


*Naturally lowers cholesterol.
*Protects your heart and cardiovascular system.
*Fights oxidative damage and aging.


Now fortified with more superfruits, beneficial fiber, and key vitamins A, C, and E, MonaVie Pulse features a heart healthy blend of fruits specifically chosen for their ability to nutritionally support cardiovascular health.


INGREDIENTS

MonaVie Pulse Scienceacai
acerola
apple
aronia
bilberry
blackberry
blueberry
camu camu
capuacu
cherry
concord grape
cranberry
elderberry
pineapple
pomengranate
prickly pear
raspberry
strawberry
yumberry

好想快點農曆新年啊 我要快點去曼谷 :( 上網search看到心癢癢唉
跟朋友也算是青梅竹馬一家, 好久沒跟她們一起去旅行了 :D
真懷念以前一起玩的時光, 時光匆匆 ): 
大哥三哥好像也有一起去 哈! 好期待 ^_^!



No comments:

Post a Comment