Stereo Hearts -Gym Heroes Ft. Adam Levine ( Avery Iphone cover)
She is Avery, a 17 years old singer and songwriter.
It's really FANTASTIC! She has a really nice voice and this is fxcking awesome!
They just recorded it by using Iphone Applications!
And at the 2:59 , U'll just gonna LOL.
Um, Much better than the original!
Her music video " Go screw yourself (GSY) " lyrics version :)
Another one's here. :D
Avery- " Go Screw Yourself (GSY) " official music video
This song goes out to anyone that's ever tried to bring you down. Anyone that's ever stabbed you in the back. Anyone that's ever bullied or cheated on you. Hey Haters? THIS ONE'S FOR YOU...GO SCREW YOURSELF!! :)
A letter from Avery:
To me, Go Screw Yourself means being strong. It means standing up for yourself when the world is trying to bring you down. Whether it be a bully trying to mess up your life, someone that broke your heart into a million pieces, a "best friend" that went and stabbed you in the back; whatever the case...
I think everyone has someone they want to dedicate this song to. GSY: the three words we all want to say, but are too afraid to say out loud. Well, I'm not afraid. This song, is for all you guys. This is the song you can blast with a big smile on your face, and be reminded: that NOBODY should ever have the power to bring you down, or mess up your life. If we could all have this attitude, so many lives would be saved. It breaks my heart every time I hear another kid has taken their own life, because they were bullied. To everyone that is listening; please don't let ANYONE ever tell you you're not good enough. The ultimate Go Screw Yourself of all? That Is when you continue to live your life to the fullest, be who you are, do what you love, despite what anyone else says or thinks. This song is dedicated to anyone that has ever cheated on you, bullied you, or tried to bring you down. This ones for all the haters: GO SCREW YOURSELF - AVERY
Another song about Against Bullying!
Megan and Liz- "Are You Happy Now"
"Stereo Hearts" a cover by Megan And Liz
Nice too!
Now, Imma upload some pictures of mum & dad Italy trip..Hahax! Though I'm not there when they were, but I know exactly that one day, whatsoever I'll go there by just rely on my own money. I can go wherever I want to go!Haha!
These are when they were at Dubai Airport.
Such a huge one.
Trash Can =/ So cute huh?
Venice Italy 威尼斯 (水上之城 )
People walking in two and threes, beginning their wonderful day! :)
At Italy Florence.
ITALY PISA TOWER.
比萨斜塔
LOUIS VUITTON! My mum said that LV bag is selling cheaper here.
If Italy sell it for Rm3000++ then Kl or somewhere maybe sell it for Rm5000++.
And did you spot the pretty blonde girl at the door there? :)
mum said Italian are so nice-looking. Girls pretty and boys tall and handsome!
The people walking on the street just look like they all are SUPERSTAR!
I like how they live their life :))
I CAN'T IMAGINE HOW MY EXPRESSION WILL BEING IF I HEADING TO THIS SHOP. ==
Ankle BOOTS, BOOTS, BAGS... This is crazy.. =/
Switzerland 瑞士 #1
Switzerland 瑞士 #2
Hope you enjoyed! :) xx
Michelle


No comments:
Post a Comment