making-sweetness What we all want in life. To TRAVEL, FALL IN LOVE and BE HAPPY. :) making-sweetness
making-sweetnessmaking-sweetness

Monday, December 26, 2011

OMG, I just finished watching my "Merlin season 4". And seems like season 5 will air around September/ October next year. What?! I am so sad :( there is no choice but to endure the many many tough months ahead before Merlin season 5 returns. * whine 

Christmas's over and a new year is coming. Well, I don't expect next year will be a good year for me but just at least leave me some impressive or good memories as It's my last year of school :o

Yeah Mum and dad will be back tomorrow. I want photos and presents ha!xx And I did little designs on my blog yesterday. Little cute stuffs, my new blog's fonts, some website links etc, oh yea I kinda love it (:

Rihanna - You da one
She got a new hairstyle and hair colour.
But I wonder what happened to her vagina 0.0" It's like very itchy.
But whatever, nice song (:


Oh yea, Famous movie website "Tc Candler" announced the list of 100 beautiful faces on 22 Dec. Emma Watson stands the first on the list. Top four beautiful faces are Emma Watson, Camilla Belle, Rihanna and Australian actress Emily Browning.

No comments:

Post a Comment