making-sweetness What we all want in life. To TRAVEL, FALL IN LOVE and BE HAPPY. :) making-sweetness
making-sweetnessmaking-sweetness

Thursday, December 08, 2011



It's December now, and 2011 is going to end.Um, so I think I have only one year school left. *chuckles. Just pls make it fast! I need a new life, get out of here becoz Bintulu sucks and now my life is so boring.. :'( I just finished my Prison Break season 3. Looove it so much, Micheal Scofield and T-bag <3 also="" and="" finished="" hehe.="" i="" watching="">The Twilight Saga (Breaking Dawn part 1),
Bella turns to Vampire? Interesting. *sucks through teeth 
Today's daily:
Hollywood's Best Actors for the Buck
1.Kristen Stewart: Film yield per $1 paid - $55.83↓
2.Anne Hathaway: Film yield per $1 paid - $45.67↓
3.Robert Pattinson: Film yield per $1 paid - $39.43↓

Besides watching these, I got a mission too which is I have to feed five puppies every three hours.But unfortunately the youngest one/the smallest one was dead..becoz of the drain..And somehow she get herself into a hole or a pipe something like that and get trapped inside.It's like a one-way street you goes in but you can't comes out.um, so now it just only four puppies. :(( and seems like they already consider me their mama!

The Smurfs' village is also my latest enthusiasm after the Sabah trip.xx It's really addictive though I'm just lv 10 ha! so, that's all what I've been doing in holiday. Dull huh? 
My life's kinda boring! >< But new year is comming soon! And maybe the 21th of this month my mum and dad is going to Japan-Hokkaido zzz.argh I'm not going with them again. Fine :(

About new year, I was wondering a new hairstyle? A curly hair? um, got to think about it. Haha!_ xx :)

《吸血鬼日记》女主角 89后小美女的美发造型

Gee this is stunning!*o*

 2011换发型参考 日韩系最IN卷发大结合

No comments:

Post a Comment