Sabah Trip ended!! There are a lot of fun and laughter during the trip. I'm wishing next year we can go and have a trip once again, with friends, I'm sure It'll be fun. :')
During the trip, I learnt about money is really important in our life ==". Do not squander your money like a opening faucet (unless your money is sufficient to)...
And I feel like I'm gonna sick soon. Dizzy and Runny nose. Doggone it!!
I'm soooo depressed now... bcoz
my dog was missing on 21th when I'm in Sabah. TT
And they juz told me this afternoon when I'm at Miri Airport. Damn, right?
When I arrived home, the first thing I do is to find my dog. Looking around, searching around... untill I gave up and cried.
Now, what I can do is just pray..Wish it is safe and healthy...wish I can see it once again, wish I can have a chance to touch it and petting it again, and wish she can come back home soon.
miss it seriously :( and I miss my mum and dad too. They are still in Italy.
Uhhh...Damn.


No comments:
Post a Comment