making-sweetness What we all want in life. To TRAVEL, FALL IN LOVE and BE HAPPY. :) making-sweetness
making-sweetnessmaking-sweetness

Friday, November 11, 2011

I've accidentally discovered a drama,Prison Break(越狱). Though I just finished my season 1 but I am totally losing sleep watching this. It's even better than I thought. The story line is brilliantly intriguing. Great casting, great story and great suspense. Truly a well thought-out show in every aspect of production. Not only was the action, thrills, plot twists, suspense and excitement excellent in every episode, but the connection between the cast and the viewer was ultimately the most enjoyable part of the show. 
So much that, you'll spend too much time in front of the screen( at least I am ) - but it is definitely worth every suspenseful minute!!! If you like suspense type movies then you'll love this. I swear to god!
And don't even think about trying to predict an outcome. Just when we think we're clever and know what's coming next, the plot twists turns so fast that we can just humbly accept the fact that the show is much smarter than we are.

The story line:
Michael Scofield's brother, Lincoln is wrongly convicted of murdering the brother of U.S Vice President, engineer Michael Scofield resolves to bust his innocent brother out of the notorious Fox River Penitentiary/Prison.




The main character, Michael Scofield.
天才,一个结构工程师, 看过那个监狱的蓝图.
 看他的tattoo!! 他把逃狱路线都画在他身上了. 
他为了救被陷害要判死刑的哥哥去抢银行, 就为了进同样的监狱把他哥哥救出来.


Michael , Lincoln


These all involved in the plan of prison break .
They escaped together at the end of season 1.


Fernando, Michael roommate. A kind man who did it all for love--his girlfriend.


A disgustingly vile Tee-bag. A sexual deviancy. He forced Michael to let him in or he'll report the warden of the plan of prison break. But you know what? He's my favourite character. Lol.
I'm not the only one hey! Many fans found that he's the one you love to hate, and you hate to love. LMAO.


Haywire, A psychotic, who's eyes can't look straight ahead even they tried...But he's very clever, huh?
He's the one found out the tattoo on the body of Michael actually is a way that lead them to leave the prison. At the end when they escaped, they get rid of him but he did escaped too! But alone... 


X-Box, A kind man too, did this all for his family--wife and daughter.

There two more.
8 peoples escaped from the prison led by Michael Scofield.



Sarah, A female doctor in the Fox River Prison who fell with Michael Scofield and even helped them escaped from the prison.


Little doggie :D





No comments:

Post a Comment