making-sweetness What we all want in life. To TRAVEL, FALL IN LOVE and BE HAPPY. :) making-sweetness
making-sweetnessmaking-sweetness

Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Hey guys!! Quite a long time didn't notice my blog due to the annoying examination! :(
Today I went to school but I felt kinda regret. :( Just nothing to do, so I think tomorrow go to school definitely not a good idea.. 


Back to 29th of this month, I worked part-time with thepinkberry10. :) Though there were some unpleasant moment but I do really happy we can gain experiences in this part-time job together. :)) It's the first time I had a part time job but I think it's not very sucks,huh?



Oktoberfest 2011
grabbed from Heidi's fb ^^


After changed our clothes
:-@
It's around 11.30p.m. and our legs are bloody painful. It's terrible!
look at 10's long hair, miss my long hair ady :-C


When I saw this I can't help laughing :-!
Soo cute :-P


What odd face is it? haha!
Look at the eyes, one blue and another brown. 
That blue eye keeps make me laugh. ==


Cute one :)

"Merlin" (梅林传奇) nice drama! I'm now fascinated by it.
Can take a look! That's keen.


I cant help missing. Maybe I got it coming. 
Thought of that?



No comments:

Post a Comment