making-sweetness What we all want in life. To TRAVEL, FALL IN LOVE and BE HAPPY. :) making-sweetness
making-sweetnessmaking-sweetness

Saturday, October 01, 2011

Show my result to my mum just now. She looked pretty unsatisfied, she is a demanding mum, I even didn't dare to look at her face. I know I can't afford the expression of disappointment. I felt shame bcoz I felt the same way too. Um really totally fed up with this, no encouragement no reward no ANYTHING, nothing pushing me to struggle, just, my dream, my dream future. I wish I can be a business woman, be rich enough to bring my mum and dad play around the world if I've the chance. :') I know it's kinda crazy haha.


After that almost 11.00p.m we had a supper at 900 inn there. Inspired by pinkberry10 <3 Haha! I like there, pretty nice!  But now I've to wait for the digestion complete. So full now. Haha.
Show you guy something.Look the word inside the pics. Prevent deceived. Lmao. The Drama "Lie to me" is about micro-expressions, Interesting! -- Joyce Yii Bui bui love. hiakhiak.

Contempt
Fear

Anger

Sadness

Happiness


Lol. I really think he look a bit alike with Hsiao Ting. 
The end! See you! :')

No comments:

Post a Comment