making-sweetness What we all want in life. To TRAVEL, FALL IN LOVE and BE HAPPY. :) making-sweetness
making-sweetnessmaking-sweetness

Sunday, October 02, 2011



I was wondering what can we cook for the last breakfast at the Sabah. Haha! And I found something like this. Just nothing to do just now. I never tried to cook something for myself. I think that would be very amusing. :) Lol.

Directions


  1. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Cut a hole in the center of each slice of bread with a round cookie cutter or the rim of a glass. Place the bread into the hot skillet, crack one egg into the hole of each slice of bread, break the yolk and cook until the white is mostly opaque. Flip the slices of bread over. Form sandwich halves by topping each piece of bread with 1 slice of cheese, a slice of ham, then another slice of cheese. Season with salt and pepper and cook until the eggs are fully set; remove from the skillet.
  2. Make two sandwiches by putting together the halves. Place on a microwave-safe plate and microwave on high until the cheese is fully melted, 30 to 45 seconds.


Ingredients

  • 2 tablespoons butter
  • 4 slices Texas toast thick-sliced bread
  • 4 eggs
  • 8 slices American cheese
  • 4 slices smoked ham
  • salt and pepper to taste

Eggy Doodle Sandwiches





How to make scrambled eggs
















Look Yummy!!



I learned damn all yesterday. Feel awfully lazy now. I tried to do revision but I just can't. :( and I'm still kissing the screen now. argh!
I need strength. :(





No comments:

Post a Comment