Ding Dong :) Just a blog post to express my excited-ness over the stuffs I bought in Bangkok and a way to share a pile of pictures of my Bangkok trip! Kay, Inception, I've to mention that this will gonna be a long long post, I think It's almost 100++ pictures up here. And I almost died becoz of uploading these pictures. See how extraordinary I am :o
19.01.2012 (Thursday) Set out at 2 p.m. to Bintulu Airport with bulky luggages and pretty-mood.
Sun's shining. Today is gonna be a lovely day!
We stayed in KL one night (loitering around Sungei Wang) and 20th flying off to Bangkok.I actually forget what we did on 20th, the first day in Bangkok. Yea, I'm forgetful. =/
On 21th (Sat), I think “ah gua show" is a must-see show in Bangkok so absolutely we did see the show. Here's some picha!
I want nobody nobody but, you! xD
Accessories
22th (Sun) -- Chinese New Year Eve, the morning we went to visit Safari World and that night we decided to have our Nye's dinner on river cruise which is Chao Phraya Princess Cruise IV.
More pictures here!
Me in black!
Oh I love this clam, is it? Nice becoz it got cheese. I <3 cheese!!
Danc-ing!!
Hello!
Haagen-Dazs <3
Terrible!
23th (Mon) went to pattaya! an excellent place to visit in Pattaya -- Sriracha Tiger Zoo
It's about 40 minutes ride away from the city but well worth it! Not only kids but also adult visitors will have a lot of fun there. The zoo is huge. There also a lot of animals' performance / show etc. Elephant, crocodile, tiger, dolphin, sea lion etc.
Stunt Show!
Dolphin show!
Haha pig running contest! cute!
Crocodile show!
Part of the crocodile show. Man you're in danger ==
Well, This show is interesting but don't last too long.
Tiger show
Elephant show.
Actually I am sad to see the animals have to do whatever they want them to do. :(
Stayed at Town in town hotel!
24th (Tue) Yea nice weather so we could went to the Pattaya Beach. I am so sad that I can't swim :(
25th (Wed) To be frank, This is the best day in this trip. We spent the day at dream world. At first we tried to play the Viking Boat, omg I was petrified. My feet was trembling but anyway have fun! Tried over Roller coaster, super splash etc.
Sky coaster
"Hurricane", wow I rather die not to play this. HORRIBLE
Owh, bunch of pictures. (:
So sexy me! Haha.
Wrong side = =
Sexy? xD
I played this in Bintulu funfair before, ^^ this one similar with that but there is nobody dance in the middle. I love it! Put your hands up and scream! Woooh!
The snow world. Freeze....
Haha I got a big red flower on my hair.
That night we went to Siam Paragon, yea the first shopping mall we visited in Bangkok and guess what? we watched 5D movie there! Interesting! I felt like wanna touch the fishes, bubbles , everything on the screen. So real, amazing! Some more effects like cool air comes out etc.
But unfortunately It just a cartoon " Fish story" about 15 minutes. Coz I thought It will gonna be exciting, like the shark will come toward you or something like that. lmao. But there must has a reason for sure, like we will feel dizzy if we watch too long. and if we watch adventurous types movie, how about the heart disease or child?
Siam paragon aquarium
26th and 27th shopping, hehe!
LANCOME MAQUI BLANC MIRACLE FOUNDATION

Naraya bag 曼谷包 One of the must-buy things in Bangkok.
Forever 21 <3
Mac lipliner x2
Mac Brun
Angle Brush and lipstick
Clinique gel liner
Lancome foundation
Clinique lipgloss
Mac angle brush
RED LIP ♥
曼谷好多红毛人尤其在pattaya, omg 身材比例好美 ><
在动物园看到一个, 束起头发, T-shirt一件, 短裤再配高跟鞋就好美 :)
看到10个有7,8个比我高的 = =
站旁边感觉好弱小, 第一次有觉得自己不够高的感觉, 真的 0.0
可是啊, 逛一间专卖超高的高跟鞋鞋店的时候, 看到一个很高的红毛妞, 还两只脚穿着不同颜色的高跟鞋,然后叫男友选吧?
然后我就想啊, 干嘛我之前不敢穿高跟鞋啊 == 其实我很爱高跟鞋...
现在想通了, 喜欢就穿啊, 太高什么的, 去一边 ^ ^
Okay! 收工! :)


















































































































是啊~~女生爱高跟鞋是很正常的~!!
ReplyDelete喜欢就穿啊~不需要因为怕自己太高很“凸” 就不穿~~
而且你穿了后一定超美~~!!!!
美死我们吧~~~哈哈哈
哈哈哈!很"凸" 我以前就這麼想 /.\
ReplyDelete現在不會了!
沒有美死啦哈哈~ 謝謝你! ^3<