making-sweetness What we all want in life. To TRAVEL, FALL IN LOVE and BE HAPPY. :) making-sweetness
making-sweetnessmaking-sweetness

Saturday, September 24, 2011


The Pretty Reckless - Make me wanna die


The girl in the video above is Taylor Momsen, acts as Jenny Humphrey in drama "Gossip Girl". I din't like the role Jenny Humphrey in the drama seriously, but she is really rock and cool.<3 
and you know what? She is just 18!! Just 2 years older than me. Yea, unbelievable.
I just discovered some of her musics. Ahem, I.want.her.suspender-stocking and shoes! :-( 


A few of songs here. 

OneRepublic - Secret
 nice song!



Jason Walker-Echo


Sleepstar- I was wrong



All I need- Within Temptation


I should go - Levi Kreis
Vampire Diaries Season 2 episode 22 soundtrack (As I Lay Dying)


Come home-Republic ft. Sara Bareilles


(Damon& Elena) Run-Leona Lewis


Nice nice nice! All of these are from The Vampire Diaries. Haha yea I have to admit that I'm totally crazy about the drama. Anyway, hope you guys Enjoy it.
Music beautify my life :')


This is so Fantastic !!! Lmao. 

Yum-yum!!



My Doggie doggie I <3 U


Sometimes when I close my eyes, I pretend I'm alright, but it never enough.
You don't brave enough. Don't you? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment